7/08/2006

Agile Business Conference - Program Draft Available

There is a program draft available for this year's Agile Business Conference in London. I have attended this conference for two years and I can recommend it. It is organized by DSDM Consortium and the title has word 'business' in it, but the agenda is about agile in general. This years highlight for me seems to be 'Agile and Embedded Systems' (Pekka Abrahamsson) . I'm also very interested in presentation by Mike Criffiths - 'Utilising Agile Methods Alongside the PMBOK Guide'. I see very little value in this balancing, but this is something we currently often need to live with and nevertheless we should always remember and reflect where we are coming from. This helps us to understand where we would like to go next (post-agilism).

Again interesting to see keynotes from Kent Beck, Sean Hanly, David Taylor and Polyanna Pixton. I really hope I'll be able to make it! If you are planning to be there, and are interested in agile [product] development, drop me a line and we will catch up.

No comments: