9/29/2006

Certified Scrum Master

I had been thinking about taking the 2-day Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training for couple of years. Last week I finally got to the course with a colleague. My concern was that since I mainly develop firmware, I would not benefit that much from the course. I could not have been more wrong. I highly recommend CSM course to anyone involved with project work. Even if you do not believe in agile development, this course can still give you pointers on where to improve your work.

We got our training from Boris Oestergard and Jens Gloger. They have been giving in-house training in finland earlier, at least at Nokia Networks, Sulake and Accenture. We had also Bas Vadde from Nokia Networks giving an interesting guest speak about scaling Scrum to larger programs of hundreds of developers.

You can see our group photo at www.scrum.dk (photos).

No comments: